Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is My Ten Most Recent Reads.
Here are mine…
- Miss Wonderful (Carsington Brothers #1) by Loretta Chase
- The Origin of Others by Toni Morrison, Foreword by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Paris is Always a Good Idea by Jenn McKinlay
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Flight (Texas Murder Files #2) by Laura Griffin
- Stone Cold Heart (Tracers #13) by Laura Griffin
- The Lighthouse Keeper’s Daughter by Hazel Gaynor
- Frontier Follies: Adventures in Marriage and Motherhood in the Middle of Nowhere by Ree Drummond
- Love is a Revolution by Renée Watson
- Virgin River (Virgin River #1) by Robyn Carr
You can search the title or author in the search box at the bottom of this post to see my full review of each book.