Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is New Authors I Discovered in 2022.
I read quite a few books by authors I had never read before last year. Here are a few, in no particular order…
- Bonnie Garmus (Lessons in Chemistry)
- Beatriz Williams (A Hundred Summers)
- Travis Baldree (Legends and Lattes)
- Joyce St. Anthony (Homefront Murder series)
- Katherine Center (The Bodyguard)
- Andrea Carter (Death at Whitewater Church)
- Melissa Ferguson (Meet Me in the Margins)
- Anne Lamott (Dusk, Night, Dawn)
- Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum series)
- Julie Clark (The Last Flight)
I’m actually surprised how many new-to-me authors I read last year! Some of these were debuts and others had been on my reading list for years. I’m so glad I discovered each of them!