Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Bookstores I’d Love to Visit.
I love this topic idea! There are so many independent bookstores here in the United States that I would love to visit someday. Here are a few, in no particular order…
- Barts Books in Ojai, California
- Two Birds Books in Santa Cruz, California
- Third Street Books in McMinnville, Oregon
- Parnassus Books in Nashville, Tennessee
- Lost City Books in Washington, D.C.
- Powell’s Books in Portland, Oregon
- Book Hampton in East Hampton, New York
- Sea Howl Bookshop in Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- City Lights Books in San Francisco, California
- The Little Boho Bookshop in Bayonne, New Jersey