Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books on My Fall 2022 Reading List.
Happy first week of fall everyone! It’s hard to believe we are already in the middle of September. Are you starting to get nervous about how many books you can read before the end of the year? Me neither 😉
At any rate, here is what I’m hoping to read over the next few months…
- Bleeding Heart Yard (Harbinger Kaur #3) by Elly Griffiths
- Vanishing Hour by Laura Griffin
- The House at Sea’s End (Ruth Galloway #3) by Elly Griffiths
- The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time #1) by Robert Jordan
- Meant to Be Mine by Hannah Orenstein
- Treacherous Strand (Inishowen Mysteries #2) by Andrea Carter
- Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman
- Have I Told You This Already? Stories I Don’t Want to Forget to Remember by Lauren Graham
- The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
- Without Due Process (J.P. Beaumont #10) by J.A. Jance
I am excited about all of these books, and have heard many good things about each of them. Some are new releases that I will be prioritizing over others, but I’m hoping to read all of these sooner rather than later!