Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books I Love That Were Written Over Ten Years Ago.
Here are a few books I love that are over ten years old, in no particular order…
- Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman (published 2001)
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman (published 1994)
- The Crossing Places (Ruth Galloway #1) by Elly Griffiths (published 2010)
- Thread of Fear (Glass Sisters #1) by Laura Griffin (published 2008)
- Minor in Possession (J.P. Beaumont #7) by J.A. Jance (published 1989)
- Miss Wonderful (Carsington Brothers #1) by Loretta Chase (published 2004)
- One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich (published 1994)
- Virgin River (Virgin River #1) by Robyn Carr (published 2007)
- The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty (published 2006)
- Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman (published 2004)
I read each of these within the last three years. I love the wide range of publication dates. I am definitely more likely to read something from my backlist than to read the newest book out, and it always shows in my annual reading lists.