Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is a Freebie, so I decided to list the last ten books I added to my StoryGraph reading list.
- The Watchmakers: A Story of Brotherhood, Survival, and Hope Amid the Holocaust by Harry Lenga
- Death in Castle Dark (A Dinner and a Murder Mystery #1) by Veronica Bond
- The Magicians Assistant by Ann Patchett
- The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
- The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston
- The Night the Lights Went Out by Karen White
- Dandelion Wine (Green Town #1) by Ray Bradbury
- Counterfeit by Kirsten Chen
- The Writing Life by Annie Dillard
- The Librarian Spy by Madeline Martin
Most of these I either saw on Instagram or they were recommended to me.