Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books on My Spring 2022 To-Read List.
There are so many books I hope to read soon.
Here are a few in no particular order…
- Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman
- Spider Woman’s Daughter by Anne Hillerman
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- The Crossing Places (Ruth Galloway #1) by Elly Griffiths
- The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- Lord Perfect (Carsington Brothers #3) by Loretta Chase
- Sugar and Iced (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #6) by Jenn McKinlay
- Payment in Kind (J.P. Beaumont #9) by J.A. Jance
- Rogue Protocol (The Murderbot Diaries #3) by Martha Wells
- Hook, Line, and Sinker (Bellinger Sisters #2) by Tessa Bailey
As you can tell, I am partial to reading series rather than standalone books, though I do enjoy standalones. I’m excited for each of these.