Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books Too Good to Review Properly.
I love this topic idea because there have been many times in which I have read a book that I loved so much, I didn’t even know where to begin with writing a review.
Here are a few, in no particular order…
- Troubled Blood (Cormoran Strike #5) by Robert Galbraith
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon
- Love is a Revolution by Renee Watson
- The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman
- Falling by T.J. Newman
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty
There are many others, but these came to mind right away.