Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books On My Winter 2021 To-Read List.
Here are a few books I’m hoping to read this winter, in no particular order…
- Luckenbooth by Jenni Fagan
- A Virgin River Christmas (Virgin River #4) by Robyn Carr
- Thread of Fear (The Glass Sisters #1) by Laura Griffin
- Minor in Possession (J.P. Beaumont #8) by J.A. Jance
- Not a Happy Family by Shari Lapena
- The Holiday Switch by Tif Marcelo
- The Witching Tree (Natalie Lockhart #3) by Alice Blanchard
- Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman
- Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
- Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #4) by Jenn McKinlay
A few of these have been on my to-read list since the fall (oops!) but I’m hopeful that I will finally get to them!