Hello everyone, and happy first of December!
I’ve seen so many people reading holiday-themed books lately and it’s gotten me in the mood to read something similar. Here are a few that I recently added to my to-read list…
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren. This book was everywhere last year! I’m actually on hold for it at my library so I’m hoping to read it realtively soon, within the next week or two.
- A Virgin River Christmas by Robyn Carr. I have book three of this series to read, and this is book four so I just might be able to get to it in time for the holidays this year!
- The Holiday Switch by Tif Marcelo. This YA romance is supposed to have some thriller elements, which is very intriguing to me!
- A Holly Jolly Diwali by Sonya Lalli. The title alone has my interest, plus Jean Meltzer who wrote The Matzah Ball (which I adored) recommended it!
- The Christmas Bookshop by Jenny Colgan. I still haven’t read Jenny Colgan yet though I’ve heard such good things about her books including this one.
- Alaskan Holiday by Debbie Macomber. I’ve wanted to read this since it came out because the setting, a lodge in Alaska, sounds so appealing especially for a holiday story.
I don’t know that I will get to all of these this season, but the top two are the ones on my priority to-read list 🙂