Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books to Read if You Love/Loved X, with X being either a genre, movie or TV show, holiday, etc.
Here are a few books I would recommend if you love reading mysteries, in no particular order…
- The Stranger Diaries (Harbinder Kaur #1) by Elly Griffiths
- Trace of Evil (Natalie Lockhart #1) by Alice Blanchard
- Twisted by Laura Griffin
- Last Seen Alone by Laura Griffin
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
- The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
- The Stranger by Harlan Coben
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
- If You Were Here by Alafair Burke
These are some of my favorite books and/or mystery series!