Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Favorite Book Settings.
Here are a few of mine, along with book pairings, in no particular order…
- Southwest, USA (Texas, New Mexico, Arizona) including the Joanna Brady and Ali Reynolds series by J.A.Jance and the Tracers series by Laura Griffin
- New York such as the Natalie Lockhart series by Alice Blanchard and the Nikki Heat series by Richard Castle
- California such as Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon
- England such as the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith
- Ireland such as The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- Australia including Truly Madly Guilty and The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- Asia such as the Crazy Rich Asians series by Kevin Kwan, and XOXO by Axie Oh
- Small Towns such as the Virgin River series by Robyn Carr
- Coastal Towns such as The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
- Fall/Winter Seasons such as An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena, and The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths