Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2021.
Here are a few books I’m looking forward to, in order of publication date…
- Nine Lives by Danielle Steel (July 6)
- The Okay Witch and the Hungry Shadow by Emma Steinkellner (July 6)
- Not A Happy Family by Shari Lapena (July 27)
- Wait for It by Jenn McKinlay (August 10)
- Velvet Was the Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (August 17)
- Last Seen Alone by Laura Griffin (September 28)
- Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty (September 14)
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterline (October 5)
- State of Terror by Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny (October 12)
- The Witching Tree (Natalie Lockhart #3) by Alice Blanchard (December 7)
There are so many new books coming out in the next few months that all look good, but these are the ones I’m most excited to read!