Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books On My Summer 2021 TBR.
There are so many books I’d like to read this summer! Here are a few, in no particular order…
- Well Played (Well Met #2) by Jen DeLuca
- One Last Breath (The Borderline #1) by Laura Griffin
- One Wrong Step (The Borderline #2) by Laura Griffin
- Mr. Impossible (Carsington Brothers #2) by Loretta Chase
- Lord Perfect (Carsington Brothers #3) by Loretta Chase
- Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat #4) by Richard Castle
- A More Perfect Union (J.P. Beaumont #6) by J.A. Jance
- Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon
- Whispering Rock (Virgin River #3) by Robyn Carr
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
As you can tell, I tend to read series more than standalone books. Some of these have been sitting on my bookshelf for a while and I’m eager to get to finally get to them.