Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2020.
I read so many great books last year. Here are a few authors that were new to me, in no particular order…
- Shari Lapena (The Couple Next Door)
- Harlan Coben (Don’t Let Go)
- Lucy Foley (The Guest List, The Hunting Party)
- Hannah Orenstein (Head Over Heels)
- Molly Ostertag (The Witch Boy)
- Ichigo Takano (Orange Volume 1 and 2)
- Ryan Andrews (This Was Our Pact)
- Kate Stayman-London (One to Watch)
- Jenn Bennett (Alex, Approximately)
- Nnedi Okorafor (Binti)
Some of these were debut authors so it will be fun to see what their next books will be.