Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books I Meant to Read in 2020.
There are quite a few books I wanted to read last year but didn’t get around to. Here are a few, in no particular order…
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- Someone Knows by Lisa Scottoline
- The Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
- The Stranger by Harlan Coben
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- The Cradle Will Fall by Mary Higgins Clark
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Close Case (Samantha Kincaid #3) by Alafair Burke
- Secrets of a Charmed Life by Susan Meissner
Hopefully I can circle back to some of these this year!