Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Favorite Books of 2020.
Since I mentioned yesterday that I wanted to do a few roundup posts of favorite reads, I’m tying that into today’s post.
Below are some of my favorite contemporary reads from this year, in no particular order…
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarity
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarity
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London (Romance)
- Sex & Vanity by Kevin Kwan
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein (Romance)
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (Horror)
- The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty
- The Cottingley Secret by Hazel Gaynor