Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books On My Winter 2020-2021 TBR.
Here’s a few I’d like to read this winter, in no particular order…
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
- Triptych by Karin Slaughter
- The Lighthouse Keeper’s Daughter by Hazel Gaynor
- The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarity
- The Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- Someone Knows by Lisa Scottoline
- The Cactus by Sarah Haywood
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves
Are some of these leftover from my fall TBR? You bet 🙂