Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Thanksgiving/Thankful Freebie.
I thought it would be fun to list ten things that are making me happy right now, so here we go!
- Nancy Meyer’s Kitchen Playlist on Spotify. I absolutely love Nancy Meyers’ movies and this playlist is everything!
- Crash Landing On You. I have so enjoyed watching this Korean drama on Netflix. I finished it the other day and am still thinking about the ending. P.S. There’s a playlist for that, too! Swoon.
- Cinderella and the Four Knights. Another Korean drama that I am loving right now! This one is so cute and always puts me in a good mood.
- The Home Edit. This is yet another show on Netflix I just started watching that I’m really enjoying. Clea and Joanna are so funny and their organization techniques are so inspiring!
- Waldorf Salad. This recipe is so easy (and delicious) and I always make it on Thanksgiving.
- The Last Letter From Your Lover Movie News. The Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes is being made into a movie, with Shailene Woodley and Joe Alwyn! This is definitely something to look forward to next year.
- Elf-Themed Coffee Creamer. I am loving all the festive foods coming out right now, especially anything coffee related, like this Elf coffee creamer!
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley. I just started reading this book and I’m already very into it!
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. One of my favorite traditions on Thanksgiving is waking up early to watch the parade. Even though it will be a little different this year, I’m so glad they’re still doing it!
- Laurie Moran “Interview.” The main character of the Under Suspicion series gave an interview, how cool is that?! 😉