Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Non-Bookish Hobbies.
I’m going to be honest – I definitely don’t have ten hobbies! So I’m switching it up to a Get to Know Me list instead.
Here are ten facts about me, in no particular order…
- I have a Master’s in Library and Information Science from University of Arizona, and a Bachelor’s in English Literature from Arizona State University.
- I’m currently working on my Certificate in Editing at University of Washington.
- I work in libraries, but hope to work in the publishing industry someday.
- I have two rescue cats and a dog.
- I am obsessed with the Bachelor franchise. It’s mindless entertainment, plus I love listening to the Here to Make Friends podcast after each episode!
- I have never been out of the country, but would love to visit Canada and Japan someday.
- I love road trips and dream of having an RV that I can take across the country.
- I listen to podcasts all the time, and one of my favorites is Stuff You Should Know.
- My favorite genres are thrillers, historical fiction, and contemporary fiction.
- Books are my absolute favorite thing in the world!