Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books On My Fall 2020 TBR.
There are so many! But here are a few, in no particular order…
- Every Breath You Take by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke
- The Towering Sky (The Thousandth Floor #3) by Katharine McGee
- Graveyard Shakes by Laura Terry
- The Lighthouse Keeper’s Daughter by Hazel Gaynor
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Witch Boy by Molly Ostertag
- Karamo: My Story of Embracing Purpose, Healing and Hope by Karamo Brown
- Home Work: A Memoir of My Hollywood Years by Julie Andrews
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno Garcia
- A Discovery of Witches (All Souls #1) by Deborah Harkness
A few of these have been on my TBR for a while now and I’m hoping to finally get to them in the next couple of months. Others are spooky (but not horror!) reads that I’m hoping will put me in the autumn mood. There are still so many other books I want to read, but these are my “priority” books.
What are some books you are hoping to read in the next few months? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!