Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books That Should Be Adapted Into Netflix Shows/Movies.
Here are a few titles/series I think would be great as TV/film adaptations, in no particular order…
- Under Suspicion series by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke (TV series)
- Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein (movie)
- Samantha Kincaid series by Alafair Burke (TV mini-series)
- The Shadow of Kyoshi duology by F.C. Yee (TV mini-series)
- Orange by Ichigo Takano (TV mini-series)
- Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan (movie)
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo (movie)
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty (TV mini-series)
- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor (TV mini-series)
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London (movie)
I am pretty sure that Sex and Vanity and With the Fire on High are being adapted into movies, but I’m not positive. The rest of these, I can only hope for! 🙂
What are some books that you think should be adapted into Netflix shows or movies? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!