Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books I Loved But Never Reviewed.
I scrolled through Goodreads and here are a few books I remember loving but never reviewed, in no particular order…
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
- Divergent series by Veronica Roth
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series (minus prequel) by Suzanne Collins
- Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien
- His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman
- Brooklyn Girls series by Gemma Burgess
I think the main reason I didn’t post reviews for these books is because I read them before I had a book blog! If I ever re-read any of these, I will most likely do a post on my second impressions of them.
What are some books you loved but never reviewed? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!