Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is a Freebie.
I went through past topics and decided to do Books I DNF’d Too Quickly.
There are some books that I choose to not finish, knowing that I will never pick them up again. Then there are others that I know for a fact it was just me, not the book, and I might like to revisit them again someday.
Here are a few, in no particular order…
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreighton
- The Night Before by Wendy Walker
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
- Death at Whitewater Church by Andrea Carter
- The Dreamers by Karen Walker Thompson
- Red White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with these books, but for whatever reason I couldn’t get into them at the time.
What did you pick for the freebie topic this week? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!