Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books I Wish I Had Read As A Child.
Here are some of mine, in no particular order…
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
- Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
- The Babysitters Club series by Ann M. Martin
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Ramona Quimby series by Beverly Cleary
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Alice series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
I didn’t read most of these until I was an adult, and some of them I still haven’t gotten around to reading yet! Let me tell you, the FOMO is real 😉
What are some books you wish you had read as a child? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!