Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Spring 2020 TBR.
I mentioned that I stopped making TBR lists in 2020, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t still have my eye on some titles to read in the coming weeks and months!
Here’s a few, in no particular order…
- The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
- Long Gone by Alafair Burke
- Now I’ll Tell You Everything by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- How to Love a Jamaican by Alexia Arthurs
- The Sleeping Beauty Killer by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke
- Exposed by Laura Griffin
- Don’t Let Go by Harlan Coben
- Edge of Evil by J.A. Jance
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Crux: A Cross-Border Memoir by Jean Guerrero
I don’t think I have a favorite of the bunch, I’m excited for all of these 🙂
What’s on your Spring TBR? Tell me in the comments or leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!