Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is The Last Ten Books That Gave Me A Book Hangover.
For me, a book hangover means that everything I pick up after reading that one book reads like crap and nothing will suffice. Is this what a book hangover means to you?
Here are ten books that after I read them, nothing else felt good enough…
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith
- If You Were Here by Alafair Burke
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Every Single Alice Book by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Twisted by Laura Griffin
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Wife by Alafair Burke
What about you? What are some books that left you with a book hangover? Tell me in the comments or leave me a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!