Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is a Love Freebie.
I’m throwing it back to a past topic which I saw recently and thought was an especially good one: Books I Loved, But Will Never Re-Read.
Here are a few books I loved, but will never re-read, in no particular order…
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- Charlotte Walsh Likes to Win by Jo Piazza
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarity
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
I re-read books all the time but I am 99.999% certain I won’t be re-reading any of these titles for a variety of reasons, mostly being, that one read was enough.
Do you have any books that you loved but will never re-read? What did you choose for the freebie this week? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!