Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books On My TBR that I Predict Will be 5-Star Reads.
Here’s my list of anticipated five star reads, in no particular order…
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan. I have loved the first two books in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy so there’s a very good chance I’m going to enjoy this one.
- Twisted by Laura Griffin. This book is currently sitting on my desk because I’m planning to start it this week – I can’t get enough of the Tracers books and every other one in this series has been a five-star read for me.
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. Two people whose reading tastes align with mine have recommended this to me so I am pretty confident that I am going to enjoy this one.
- Now I’ll Tell You Everything by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. It’s no secret that I adore the Alice books. This one will certainly be a five-star read for me as the others have been.
- Dead Connection by Alafair Burke. I’m really looking forward to reading this series. Everything Burke writes is a five-star read for me.
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood. As with above, everything Atwood writes is a five-star read for me.
- Homesick for Another World by Ottessa Moshfegh. I loved her previous two books so I am pretty sure I’m going to enjoy this one too.
- The Shadow of Kyoshi by F.C. Yee. I read the first book last summer and it was amazing and I already know I’m going to love the sequel just as much.
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo. The synopsis of this book sounds so compelling and based on the fact that I loved Acevedo’s previous two books, it’s safe to say I’m going to love this one, too.
- Untitled (Cormoran Strike #5 ) by J.K. Rowling. A couple weeks ago J.K. Rowling announced that she had completed this book and I just about died of excitement. I’m pretty sure that means it’ll be out this year, which means I’m going to die again when it comes out. In other words, I predict it will be a five star read, hands down.
As you can tell, when I find an author I that I like, I will readily read everything they write until the end of time.
What about you? Anything on your TBR that you already know will be a 5-star read? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out! 🙂