Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is The 10 Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf.
I’ve mentioned here before that since I work at a library, I don’t really buy books anymore. But, with the holidays having just passed, I did receive some books as gifts recently that I will include on this list.
- If You Were Here by Alafair Burke
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Homesick for Another World by Ottessa Moshfegh
- My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel by Lisa Cron
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarity
- Five Days in Paris by Danielle Steel
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
- Snapped by Laura Griffin (library copy, currently reading, review coming soon!)
A few of these titles were ones my mom picked up for me at used book sales (thanks mom!) don’t you just love scoring with used books?!
What about you? What are the ten most recent additions to your bookshelf in any way, shape, or form (digitally, library loans, etc.)? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!