Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Book Releases of the First Half of 2020.
Here’s a few books I have my eye on this year, in no particular order…
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Perfect Little Children by Sophie Hannah
- Long Bright River by Liz Moore
- Keystone by Katie Delahanty
- Almost American Girl: An Illustrated Memoir by Robin Ha
- The Shadow of Kyoshi by F.C. Yee
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummings
- Moral Compass by Danielle Steel
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- Follow Me by Kathleen Barber
What new books are on your radar for the first half of 2020? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!