Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Winter TBR.
Over this past year I have discovered that I am very much more of a mood reader than a planner. As such, I think I am going to do away with TBR lists in the new year!
Nonetheless, here’s a list of some books I have my eye on, in no particular order…
- Moral Compass by Danielle Steel
- Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love by Jonathan Van Ness
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (I want to finally finish this series!)
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker
- Dead Connection by Alafair Burke
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Snapped by Laura Griffin
I’m hoping to get to most of these before the holiday and/or over the holiday break.
What’s on your Winter TBR? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out! 🙂