Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Holiday Reads.
I typically don’t do seasonal or themed reads this time of year, so I’m just going to list what I am reading now, and hope to read, during the month of December instead.
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. Currently reading and loving this one.
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan. I’m ready to finally finish the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy!
- You and Me and the Space Between by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. The second-to-last installment of the Alice series.
- The Cottingly Secret by Hazel Gaynor. This has been sitting on my bookshelf at home and I added it to my monthly TBR after reading Last Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War I by Hazel Gaynor last month.
- Mistletoe Magic by Fern Michaels. The only actual holiday-themed book on my list!
- The Time Traveler’s Guide to Medieval England: A Handbook for Visitors to the Fourteenth Century by Ian Mortimer. I just picked this up at the library; it sounds so fascinating and I can’t wait to look through it.
- Notes from a Young Black Chef by Kwame Onwuachi. I just got this book for someone else but decided I might like to read it, too.
- Reputation by Sara Sheperd. This comes out today, so my library hold should be coming in soon-ish, hopefully.
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. I am hoping to get this one as a gift (Hi, Mom!)
- Snapped by Laura Griffin. If all else fails, I will simply continue reading the Tracers books.
What are you planning to read this month/this holiday season? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out! 🙂