Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Favorite Bookmarks.
This one was easy for me because I very recently bought some new bookmarks on Etsy. I also have a handful of favorites that I use on the regular.
Here we go!
- Dorothy bookmark, from Barnes and Noble years ago
- Fantastic Beasts bookmark, given as a gift
- Tiny magnetic bookmark with a cute bird, given as a gift
- Cactus bookmark, from Mirkwood Scribes
- Bookish watercolor bookmark, from Mirkwood Scribes
- I Read Past My Bedtime bookmark, from Mirkwood Scribes
- One More Chapter + Hedgehogs bookmark from Mirkwood Scribes
- You Can’t Read All Day if You Don’t Start in the Morning, from Mirkwood Scribes
- Multicolored moths, from Mirkwood Scribes
- Dolphins bookmark, from Barnes and Noble years ago
As you probably guessed, Mirkwood Scribes is the Etsy shop where I purchased the majority of these bookmarks. They are cheeky and fun and printed on handmade paper – what’s not to love?
I also occasionally use checkout receipts from the library as bookmarks since they are so convenient!
Do you have any favorite book marks? Tell me about them in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check them out!