Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Book Titles With Numbers in Them.
I decided to go with only books that I have read. Here’s what I came up with…
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 113 Minutes by James Patterson
- Four: A Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth
- I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
This was a fun one but it definitely took me some time!
What are some other good titles with numbers in them? Tell me in the comments or drop a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check it out!