Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is a freebie! You can pick your own topic as long as it has to do with characters.
I’m doing Characters I Want to Hang Out With because this is something I think about a lot!
Here are a few characters I would love to hang out with, in no particular order…
- Anne Shirely from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Peik Lin Goh from Crazy Rich Asians trilogy by Kevin Kwan (or maybe just Awkwafina??)
- Bernadette Fox from Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
- Lucky/Catherine (and Jack!) from Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
- Alice McKinley from the Alice series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Skeeter Phelan from The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Becky Bloomwood of the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella
- Junior from The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Robin Ellacott of the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith
- Cormoran Strike of the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith
Each of these characters were especially memorable to me for various reasons, and I think they’d make for some pretty interesting conversation.
What about you? What are some characters you’d love to hang out with? Tell me in the comments or link me your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can take a look! 🙂