Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019.
Here are some titles I’m looking forward to coming out later this year, in order of release date…
- The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan (June 25)
- Meet Me in Monaco by Hazel Gaynor (July 23)
- The Good, the Bad and the Bossy by Caroline Cala (August 6)
- All the Flowers in Paris by Sarah Jio (August 13)
- Well Met by Jen De Luca (September 3)
- American Royals by Katharine McGee (September 3)
- No Judgments by Meg Cabot (September 24)
- Our Wayward Fate by Gloria Chao (October 15)
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (October 17)
- Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh (November 12)
Some of these authors are new to me and a few are regulars. I’m most excited about Our Wayward Fate by Gloria Chao, Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella, and No Judgments by Meg Cabot, but all of them sound like great reads.
What are some new releases you’re looking forward to? Leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can check out your list! 🙂