Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s theme is: The First 10 Books I Reviewed.
Each of these reviews were posted here on my site the year I created my blog…
- Summer for the Gods: The Scopes Trial and America’s Continuing Debate over Science and Religion by Edward J. Larson (2015)
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert (2015)
- The Arsenal of Democracy: FDR, Detroit, and an Epic Quest to Arm an America at War by A.J. Baime (2015)
- A Small Place by Jamaica Kincaid (2015)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (2015)
- Find Momo by Andrew Knapp (2015)
- My Mom the Style Icon by Piper Weiss (2015)
- Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody (2015)
- Ender in Exile by Orson Scott Card (2015)
- Earth Unaware by Orson Scott Card (2015)
Wow, it was so crazy to look back on some of those old reviews! I remember that year very well because it was my final year of my undergrad, and a handful of these were books I read for various classes. The ones I liked so much, I chose to write about here a second time. Talk about a throwback 🙂
What are some of the first books you reviewed? Tell me in the comments!