Over the last few months, I’ve gotten some great new beauty products thanks to various beauty boxes and impulse shopping at Target, and I have some new favorites that I am loving for spring…
- EOS Organic Vanilla Bean Lip Care: I love EOS and I love it even more now that they make lip balms in a tube. Don’t get me wrong, I loved those little round capsule things, but there’s just something about a twist-up lip balm that I’ll never not love. I got mint and vanilla flavors and they are so hydrating that I use them every day at work.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask: By far the best hydrating mask I have ever used. I used it one night before bed and it was delicious and cooling. Highly recommend, especially for the upcoming summer months.
- Nourish Organice Rose Face Lotion: This product came in a recent Target Beauty Box. It’s so light and the scent is so lovely (I use it with a primer on top, just for some extra hydration and shine).
- KOORES Guava Body Butter: I put this on and pretend I’m somewhere tropical. It works! I’ve been using it since my Fab Fit Fun Spring Box arrived and it is long-lasting and luxurious.
- e.l.f. Gotta Glow Lip Tint: This is the best lip tint I’ve ever used. It reminds me so much of Maybelline Baby Lips. The color goes on very discreetly. Let me tell you, I don’t wear baby pink anything so I wouldn’t be recommending this unless it created a very, very subtle color, which it does. I use it almost every morning, with lip balm on top, making it a perfect go-to for work.
- Dermalect Cosmecuticals Makeover Concealing Ridge Filler: This top coat works like a treatment and is a godsend for nails this time of year. You can even use it alone for a shimmery base coat that still looks classy.
What About You?
What beauty products are you loving right now?