It’s that time of year again – I just got my first Fab Fit Fun box of the year in the mail! There are so many goodies inside that I can’t wait to start using, but first I’ll share them with you:
- Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch
- Maya Brenner Designs “Love” Bracelet
- ISH Lip Statement Palette
- Physique 57 Massage Roller
- KORRES Guava Body Butter
- Dermelect Cosmecuticals Makeover Concealing Ridge Filler
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- Anderson Lilley Sunset Collection Candle
- Free People + Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask
I would say I am most excited about the bracelet, the nail treatment, and the reversible clutch, but honestly I will be able to use pretty much everything in the box once again!
FFF also does box customizations, and the two items I picked for this box were the bracelet (other option was earrings) and the KORRES body butter (other option was a lip treatment) and I’m very happy with my choices!
If you are a FFF subscriber and not doing add-ons, you should be! For each box you can add on as many additional products as you want (or as availability lasts). Most of the products are from past FFF boxes, so you know they are going to be amazing. I really think they make the price of the subscription worth it.
Last winter I added on a suede purse that was around $25 or so, and this time around I added…
- Whish Bath Gel + Body Butter
- Donation to Girl Rising ~ an organization that helps girls go to school
- MyTagalongs Resistance Band
I didn’t choose either of these products for any specific reason other than they were marked down soooo much that I couldn’t really say no! Plus, I have been thinking about incorporating some new exercises into my workout regime that call for a resistance band so I figured this would be a good incentive.
There is an option to donate to some wonderful causes each quarter, too, so I always make sure to include one or more of those.
What About You?
I’m excited to start using these products and post a review or two soon! What came in your FFF Spring box? Tell me in the comments!